Data Usage with Consumer Insights / Mediacat
16 October 2018 / Mediacat — LG Turkey became the new customer of the Consumer Insight Platform, which received an investment of 1 million TL in May this year of Kimola, which became a company in 2014 to process text data in the big data field.
LG Turkey Digital Marketing Officer Erkan Terzi evaluated the cooperation and said, “Changing century, changing generations give us clues about how technology should be used better. You have to use the importance of big data to create more targeted customer segments and make the right promotion to the right customer in order to increase your sales targets as well as accurate costing, rather than mass uses. This is an important breakdown for both your brand and your valued customers. Innovative organizations such as Kimola, which target data separations and prepare quality systems for brands according to customer behavior analysis, offer a useful service not only for my own brand but also for many brands within the scope of increasing your sales and targeting the right consumers. In this context, I support all digital investments and systems where you can get meaningful results, especially by using digital technologies more accurately, not for the sake of individualization in general. I think that the better digital technology is used in this area, the more benefits can be provided for the brand.”
Kimola’s Consumer Insight Platform, which has been working for corporations and brands such as Japan Tobacco International, Nike, Ipsos since the day it was founded; It transforms the lifestyles of consumers into meaningful data in four different countries, Turkey, the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada, and enables brands to obtain consumer profiling in seconds with artificial intelligence and optimize their media and communication strategies.
- Technopat / Behavioral Marketing Book, Available January 2022
- HWP “Behavioral Marketing” Will Be On Sales In January!
- Interview About Interactive Digital Marketing
- How to Be Social Media for Beginners
- E-Commerce Goes Giant / Special Interview
- Smash the Marketing Kingdom in the New Century
- Win your marketing war with strategy
- What you need to win your digital war
- Why you don’t have branding
- Learn Real Digital World
- Is your brain telling you lies?
- AA / Interest in consumer electronics increased in the Covid-19 period!
- Brand Identity / BrandMap
- Technologies That Make Life Easier At Home! / Digital Age
- We Will Launch Unique Projects / Capital & Ekonomist
- Protect Your Child From The Virtual Environment / Milliyet Akdeniz
- Marketing Communication / Brand Map
- Dominating the TV Market in Turkey / Digital Age
- A South Korean Tale / Para
- South Korean Technology Giant / Akşam